Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Can anyone recommend scholarly articles supporting the hypothesis that human activity does not affect climate change?

I have to write a paper for school using "scholarly" sources but I can't find anything to support my position.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually grazing animals who fart have a far greater effect but then everyone seems to like their stakes!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First, as a former student & professor, I'd ask you to do your own work & modify your "research". And, that is not a hypothesis.  That would require a test. How can you test the climate?

Anyway, do your own research. So far, I would reject your paper & give you an Incomplete.

• 1 month ago

No. If you understand science, the requirement is to prove it DOES affect climate change. So now you're up. And I don't think real proof is there. From everything I have seen the models are as off for climate change as they were for COVID. Mainly because it is impossible to enter accurate and ever changing weather data into the model. This cause it to drift. And over time that drift becomes very significant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.