Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Struggled with negative energy and not feeling likeable for years . Any advice on how to have a more positive experience with people?

I try to be more open , but it’s like people aren’t interested in me. I always feel like I’m being looked down upon or ignored . If I hear another person do an obnoxious cough next to me I’m going to explode . I’m getting really annoyed and it’s affecting my quality of life . Any advice ??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • J H
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You MAY be LITERALLY thin skinned.  Not a judgement but a psychological condition.  Consider looking up Evening Primrose oil.

Too much 'gets to you'  making you negative.

With stronger membranes, maybe it changes.

If YOU don't really feel good, then others will reflect that.

Our skin, inside and out is BOMBARDED with all kinds of stuff.

Doctors don't deal with this issue.

• 1 month ago

"It's much easier to make friends by becoming interested in other people than by trying to make other people interested in you." 

A best-seller for generations - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAIJw45hLw

• T C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Check the mirror ....I have the feeling you don't like yourself very much.

Instead of reaching out ...reach inward first 

Once you like/love yourself you will automatically click with others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.