Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

chance of pregnancy?

well i came in a sock and some of it went through and left a small coating of semen on my finger and i decided to rinse my hands with water (no soap) rather quickly but afterwards i touched something while my hands were still wet and then someone else touched that immediately after i did so is there a chance of pregnancy if they touch somewhere remotely near their genitals. Its been keeping me up all night i know its a stupid question but i have very bad anxiety and feel like my life will be ruined if it does happen.

Yes. Get ready for 9 months of hell. But if you're a girl don't worry. You're not pregnant.