Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What can I do about my daughter?

I'm worried she might be just a bit too knowledgeable about sinful things.

I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, and she said she wants a Barbie and a G.I. Joe.

I told her Barbie comes with Ken, and asked her if she would rather have a Ken doll, and she said, "Barbie comes with G.I. Joe. She only fakes it with Ken."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd entirely forgotten about that joke since the first time I heard it, years ago, and I thank you for reminding me of it. I'm going to tell it to some friends immediately.

• 2 months ago

Please figure out where she heard this language from and get her away from those people

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get the Barbie, Ken & G.I. Joe  double-penetration set and Joe will munch on Skipper's beaver. 

• 2 months ago

Maybe you failed to protect her from adult conversations and what she is exposed to on television.  Bad parenting is obvious in your questioning.  If I could I would forward this to CHS in your area.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.