Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What can I do about my daughter?

I'm worried she might be just a bit too knowledgeable about sinful things.

I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, and she said she wants a Barbie and a G.I. Joe.

I told her Barbie comes with Ken, and asked her if she would rather have a Ken doll, and she said, "Barbie comes with G.I. Joe. She only fakes it with Ken."

Favorite Answer

I'd entirely forgotten about that joke since the first time I heard it, years ago, and I thank you for reminding me of it. I'm going to tell it to some friends immediately.

Please figure out where she heard this language from and get her away from those people

• Den B7

Get the Barbie, Ken & G.I. Joe  double-penetration set and Joe will munch on Skipper's beaver. 

Maybe you failed to protect her from adult conversations and what she is exposed to on television.  Bad parenting is obvious in your questioning.  If I could I would forward this to CHS in your area.