Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is it ok for liberal, homosexuals and those trans g’s to be bigoted towards Christian yet when tables are turned it’s just fine?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh, uh, yeah but, you know, it's "different" when liberals are bigots.

• Doc
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Christians bring out the worst in everyone.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Sodomites... are very self-centered and silly people. I ignore them."

Yet, you sleep with them and let them in your backdoor every chance you get...

• 2 months ago

Not all gays and trans are liberal, your too obvious in your hate to have anyone here take you seriously.  You have too many issues to name here, get a good psychiatrist to help you with them.  The only one being a bigot is you.  we all have our cross to bear.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You don't get to play the victim when you are (a) the majority (70% of Americans are Christian), (b) have a long history and ongoing pattern of bigotry and oppression of others, and (c) your claims of bigotry are really just you feeling offended that people disagree with you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let me get this straight:

Christians have been killing, discriminating against and spreading hate against liberals, gays and trans people for centuries, but if those groups stand up to the bullying, Christians start whining about how mistreated they are.  Got it.  You can dish it out, but you can't tolerate it when your victims start standing up to you. Christians have a divine right to treat people like crap, and if you object to being treated that way, you're persecuting Christians for their religion.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You seem to have it reversed.  Christians have already been hating on and smacking-down gays for decades, even centuries.  It wouldn't surprise me that, finally, gays would hate them right back.  In fact, I'd expect that much, at the very least.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because Fundamentalism, whether it is religious or political, forces its adherents into hypocrisy. They have a set of rules they use to force everyone else into. They are intolerant, bigoted, arrogant, and self-righteous.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

You mean like when Christians are FORCED to bake gay wedding cakes?  Oh, wait, they're free to refuse.  And FaceBook & Twitter don't have to bake anybody's fascist wedding cake either.  Not even Trump's!

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

JUST IGNORE them...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.