Anonymous

I'm being abused and don't know what to do?

so im a single mum met him 2 years ago we went to Serbia now he wont let me leave, I'm Canadian embassy says they can only help me if I call police but he is very powerful here it's too dangerous he says if I leave he will find me and kill me and hurt my family he is Rich but takes all my money and he beats me and has my passports I've been here since June I can't take it anymore. Embassy says I can get a temporary passport to leave but I know I'll have to hide and he will for sure hurt my familyplease help why I stay I'm scared.Serious only please

he has hurt ppl in the past for smaller things he is powerful in Canada too I'm not exaggerating .

yes kids are with me

Favorite Answer

You can get in the door of the embassy without a police escort, can't you? Get yourself inside the door of the Canadian Embassy any way you possibly can. Get inside and refuse to leave. 

You apparently have internet access.  Use it to call the Police.  Sorry, but I'm not buying this latest version.

• Kieth

Kill him, then leave.

If you are serious, then you will have to do what other women in your situation have done - once you get to Canada, get in touch with a battered women's organization and start the process of making a new life.  Your child is with you? All the more important.  

• Tavy

Stop being silly, get your passports and go home.

Hardly likely he's going to send a hit squad for you when you go home.  There are international laws. He's not the mafia.

Update. NO criminal is powerful in any country.