Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Husband keeps asking for threesomes ?

It’s to the point where is non-stop. He is begging for one. It is not at all what I am into or could ever imagine myself but that seems to make little difference. I’ve said no, so many times but he doesn’t care. 

Update:

This isn’t a joke, it’s a real question. I’ve never gone through with it because it is not what I want. 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He doesn't yet believe you. But if you hold your ground, he will come around. He's trying to make it about him and what he wants and your responsibility to give to him what he wants. But that's bs, really. Trying to talk a person into something that is simply not in their code and that they know they will regret is a lousy thing to do. Let him know you care about THAT. 

The vast majority, I'm personally convinced, of men ask this, some hound it for several years at a time, but most men don't really believe that their spouse will agree to it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My Wife asked me that if she was to finally agree to let me have a 3-some I've been wanting...then which one of her friends would I like to include? 

Well, it blew up from there b/c "apparently" I was only suppose to pick "one".

• 2 months ago

He actually wants to try another woman and thinks that it is more acceptable if you agree to a threesome.  Keep saying no but just remember that lust is a powerful emotion and has addled his poor brain.  consider that he is a victim of his own desires and is going to have to cope even if it hurts.

• L
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

My first husband wanted to Swap............I told him "if I'm going to be having sex with another man - I will file for Divorce first"!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Say "only if you get to choose the other guy".

• 2 months ago

While many don't like the idea of threesomes, they can be interesting. I was tricked into one once although it didn't require too much of an effort on their part. And, I actually enjoyed it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My ex-husband had pretty much the same idea.  That's why he's my ex-husband.  If he doesn't respect your wishes/opinion, why are you still with him?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

seems you chose poorly who to marry ,,, or he chose you and that was a mistake 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It will be hot watching him plow another puss while you have yours eaten from her , getting your puss ready next!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Say you are ok with it, but with 2 guys not 2 women.  He will stop wanting one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok, but what's your question?

My guess is that you're a pimply 17 year old virgin who needs more supervision during home schooling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.