Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Husband keeps asking for threesomes ?

It’s to the point where is non-stop. He is begging for one. It is not at all what I am into or could ever imagine myself but that seems to make little difference. I’ve said no, so many times but he doesn’t care. 

This isn’t a joke, it’s a real question. I’ve never gone through with it because it is not what I want. 

Favorite Answer

He doesn't yet believe you. But if you hold your ground, he will come around. He's trying to make it about him and what he wants and your responsibility to give to him what he wants. But that's bs, really. Trying to talk a person into something that is simply not in their code and that they know they will regret is a lousy thing to do. Let him know you care about THAT. 

The vast majority, I'm personally convinced, of men ask this, some hound it for several years at a time, but most men don't really believe that their spouse will agree to it. 

My Wife asked me that if she was to finally agree to let me have a 3-some I've been wanting...then which one of her friends would I like to include? 

Well, it blew up from there b/c "apparently" I was only suppose to pick "one".

He actually wants to try another woman and thinks that it is more acceptable if you agree to a threesome.  Keep saying no but just remember that lust is a powerful emotion and has addled his poor brain.  consider that he is a victim of his own desires and is going to have to cope even if it hurts.

• L

My first husband wanted to Swap............I told him "if I'm going to be having sex with another man - I will file for Divorce first"!

Say "only if you get to choose the other guy".

While many don't like the idea of threesomes, they can be interesting. I was tricked into one once although it didn't require too much of an effort on their part. And, I actually enjoyed it.

My ex-husband had pretty much the same idea.  That's why he's my ex-husband.  If he doesn't respect your wishes/opinion, why are you still with him?

seems you chose poorly who to marry ,,, or he chose you and that was a mistake 

It will be hot watching him plow another puss while you have yours eaten from her , getting your puss ready next!

Say you are ok with it, but with 2 guys not 2 women.  He will stop wanting one.

Ok, but what's your question?

My guess is that you're a pimply 17 year old virgin who needs more supervision during home schooling.