Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are liberals defending their hero Andrew Cuomo and not believing the women?

We are not we are asking him to resign.

Dude, it's over. Your political career is over. This is why you should resign. You will never be able to overcome that picture. Just like Al Franken. As such, you'll never be president. You won't be re-elected.

You see the fear in the woman's face. She looks like prey. You look like Dracula. Women will never vote for you again. So just like Al Franken, you can hold on for awhile, but you have got to understand that your career is over. Please spare us the unnecessary drama and expense. Resign, today

The women are Trump supporters posing as victims. Trump is angry with Cuomo because he will be extraditing Trump to New York, to face charges of tax evasion and company fraud.

• ?

First of all Cuomo isn't married and his wife said he loves women, other than that he's a good man.  I am a woman, and the way I see it, if his actions were so awful why did these women wait so long to say anything about it.  It can't be because they are afraid because they are talking about it now.  Sounds like jealousy to me.  Many women wrote him letters wanting to date him.  Men flirt all the time and that's just men.  These two women aren't special and don't look that great to me, but  then again I am a woman and women don't interest me. Men do.  The man can have almost any woman he wants, they should have said something about the incidents the moment it happened and they would be more believable.  But you lost your job, and you are angry, not realizing how you are going to be unable to find a good job or who else wants to work with you.  MEN FLIRT ALL OF THE TIME, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. Move on, I am sure some men have accousted them in a much more vile way.  So they don't like older men, move on to your choice of men.  Don't start a bunch of **** because you didn't get what you thought you were going to get.  

THEY SHOULD HAVE CONSULTES WITH MONICA ON  HOW THINGS WERE GOING TO TURN OUT.   No one should have to put up with sexual harassment in the work place or any where else. But don't wait months to say something about it, when you think you can get something out of it.  If things were so bad, why didn't they report it then or quit then and find another job.  

I could care less for Cuoma, But I do not understand how Cons think that 30 women  wanted  blackmail Trump for Rape.   But  Y'all think that  he is a genius they cheated on his three wives....

• Lv 6

They're insane hypocrites.

Just a few years ago, they were campaigning about "listening to women" when they were making false accusations against Brett Kavanaugh.

Suddenly, the women accusers aren't to be believed.

It's all nothing but a political sham - a coup to take over the government and bring Communism to this country.

Already, after only weeks in office, Biden has made a shambles of the Oval Office, and his own constituents are turning on him.

• ?

And what about ALL of Trump’s accusers? What is it? 20+ women? I guess he gets a pass because he is the cult leader. 

• ?

I just skip past articles about him. Anything is more worthwhile to read about.

Why are you Republicons defending your God Donald Trump and not believing

underage girls and boys including possibly Ivanka? Why did the GOP not allow 

witnesses at the first impeachment trial? And why was trump not at his second?

ps: If Cuomo is guilty should obviously be punished. It goes both ways though!

• ?

Because the left are Hypocritical.

I'm a liberal and I'm not doing that. cuomo is a piece of sh*t. Didn't he cover up covid deaths in nursing homes as well?