Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What exactly is “identity politics”?

Favorite Answer

Identify politics is to discriminate for or against people based on their demographics such as race and sex rather than treating everyone equally.  Affirmative action is an example.  Making political appointments based on race is another example.  

my dad comited tac frog and is having a last stand against the internatonal transformer fogs

• ?

"You have to ALWAYS agree with me, no matter how bat sh*t crazy my ideas might be, in order for us to be friends. And if the time were to ever come in which you don't agree with me 100% about something, ANYTHING, even if insignificant, you will become my eternal enemy and I will do everything in my power to destroy you."

That's Identity politics

It's when the left highlight all different groups and put them all into a hierarchy group of victim hood and which group can be afforded which privileges based on how much of a victim they are seen by the left.

It's when Democrats shamefully exploit people based of sex, race, gender, religion, and age.

American way

Try to explain 

Scab of a nation

Driven insane

Who you want in power is degermined by your identity( race, gender, religion). That is, instead of the usual way people vote---by socio-economic group. Or by skill and political philosophy.

It is making political judgments about people based attributes of people and political philosophy, not their skills or actual abilities.  For example, it's looking at the race or sex of a person and what Political Party they belong too first, their skills or abilities second, if at all. 

It's where you get to state you are an inanimate object instead of a person. I personally like to think of Joe Biden as a toilet brush