Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is Alex Jones the best source for news?

I've been told this by my fellow Republicans and I am kinda starting to see it. Where does he get his info?

• ?

He’s a conspiracy nut, a grifter, and a conman. Easily someone you should not trust.

He gets it from his dead mother who communicates with Rush Limbaugh in hell.

• Mandy

You wanted to give me a belly laugh.  And you did! Thanks!

• Pat

Alex Jones is an entertainer. He admitted that when he was facing a law suit for a lie he told. His source is his followers. He reads their prejudices and fears and makes up a narrative to fit what they want to hear. If a mass shooting threatens conservatives who want no gun restrictions, he says the shooting wasn’t real, that it was a liberal staged hoax. It’s a very lucrative business. Too many politicians got elected the same way.

Because the Main Stream Media has been exposed as the Corrupt liberal Biased lying POC that they are and anyone trying to be honest is going to be Better !

Sources I've seen to be more Honest are :

NTD

OAN

Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Newsmax

Like all other news and media outlets, you've found someone you agree with. Since I don't trust ANY of them, I just take your word for it.

• Clara

Because if you're a right wingnut, Alex Jones is the best you've got--they can't do any better because they don't know any better. Same reason applies to why CPAC supports Trump--they can't do any better and they don't have a deep bench. The best they've got is scraping it off the bottom.

He is nothing bit a far-right radio show host and conspiracy theorist. His only source is his head and QAnon. 

Only for deranged lunatics LOL!

Alex is so smart because he takes BRAIN FORCE pills!

Source(s): So smart!