Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why is Alex Jones the best source for news?

I've been told this by my fellow Republicans and I am kinda starting to see it. Where does he get his info?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

He’s a conspiracy nut, a grifter, and a conman. Easily someone you should not trust.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He gets it from his dead mother who communicates with Rush Limbaugh in hell.

• Mandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You wanted to give me a belly laugh.  And you did! Thanks!

• Pat
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Alex Jones is an entertainer. He admitted that when he was facing a law suit for a lie he told. His source is his followers. He reads their prejudices and fears and makes up a narrative to fit what they want to hear. If a mass shooting threatens conservatives who want no gun restrictions, he says the shooting wasn’t real, that it was a liberal staged hoax. It’s a very lucrative business. Too many politicians got elected the same way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because the Main Stream Media has been exposed as the Corrupt liberal Biased lying POC that they are and anyone trying to be honest is going to be Better !

Sources I've seen to be more Honest are :

NTD

OAN

Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Newsmax

• 1 month ago

Like all other news and media outlets, you've found someone you agree with. Since I don't trust ANY of them, I just take your word for it.

• Clara
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Because if you're a right wingnut, Alex Jones is the best you've got--they can't do any better because they don't know any better. Same reason applies to why CPAC supports Trump--they can't do any better and they don't have a deep bench. The best they've got is scraping it off the bottom.

• 2 months ago

He is nothing bit a far-right radio show host and conspiracy theorist. His only source is his head and QAnon. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only for deranged lunatics LOL!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Alex is so smart because he takes BRAIN FORCE pills!

Attachment image
    Source(s): So smart!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.