I would like to open a website: where to start?

Id like to open a website talking about TV SERIES 90's/2000's...something for nostalgic people, lets say.

How should I move? Who should I contact? And the price? Thanks for your help.

PS: Do you think is it a good idea? I mean, can it be something nice and appreciated or to be rejected immediately?

• Lv 7

wordpress.com

free so no risk.

then it's up to you to advertize and tell people about it.

Cost is cheap: domain name - $10. Small website - $40. The challenge is attracting people to the site, as many people are not interested in it. You might do better with a free bulletinboard or a free email group on google.