Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

If you are playing pickup basketball and you have the first pick are you taking Kobe Bryant or Larry Bird ?

Assuming both are in their prime

Favorite Answer

Larry Bird....no hesitation. 

• DS M

Kobe is dead.  Nuff said.

Larry I would be scared of Kobe.No comment on why.

Bird's probably the better player but I'd take Kobe because he can shred on noobs with his athleticism. 

• David

I'd take Larry Legend.

if I am making up the team,, the once choice is not have me play 

I'd probably take Bird. Kobe is the better scorer, but Bird leads in rebounds, assists, steals and blocks per game.

Bird... his style is more suited for "pickup" basketball and, with all due respects to Kobe, it'll ensure that other people get to touch the ball once in a while...

Some kind of joke....🤔

Trying to win I AM going with Kobe. Sit back and watch him work.

Trying to get my cardio in while having fun. I would take bird. And be prepared for me to work while he scores.....🤭

WRONG category!