Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My Account in facebook was disabled  so how can I reactivate it again? And how many days can my facebook reactivate again via appeal form?

Because the problem was copy of infringement they said but i dont have a notification from facebook about the warning? Look the screenshot the reason my account was disabled? And i ask my cousin why my account was disabled he said maybe you shared a fake news on facebook that cause my account disabled in facebook. 

Attachment image

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Click on the link in the message for the Help Center and submit your appeal. I have no idea how long that process will take or if you will even be successful. File the appeal before 30 days is up or your account will be **** canned.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most Likely your Facebook is gonna Remain Disabled but you can try Sending a Appeal to Appeals@facebook.com there is no Guarantee that it will be Restored 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.