My Account in facebook was disabled  so how can I reactivate it again? And how many days can my facebook reactivate again via appeal form?

Because the problem was copy of infringement they said but i dont have a notification from facebook about the warning? Look the screenshot the reason my account was disabled? And i ask my cousin why my account was disabled he said maybe you shared a fake news on facebook that cause my account disabled in facebook. 

Favorite Answer

Click on the link in the message for the Help Center and submit your appeal. I have no idea how long that process will take or if you will even be successful. File the appeal before 30 days is up or your account will be **** canned.

• Daniel

Most Likely your Facebook is gonna Remain Disabled but you can try Sending a Appeal to Appeals@facebook.com there is no Guarantee that it will be Restored