Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Deuteronomy 31:6.  What do you think of it?

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think it belongs in Religion and Spirituality, not Global Warming.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The first is that it tells people to be weak and afraid. ... The truth is that there is no one to fear because we fear God. Jesus told his followers: “I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Very true, though often it doesn't seem that way! Somehow your question ended up in global warming. You might want to move it to religion.

• 1 month ago

God is with you even to the ends of the earth......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

thinks it was written by the jews , you know its from the bible so the jews wrote it .

• 1 month ago

A message to the Israelites who were going into captivity because they broke the covenant

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That’s talking to Israel to not be afraid of the violent (real sin) world.  He is God of Israel, Israel is the messengers and son of God.  Judaism is the tree of life that the world rejected in favor of Babylonian mythology (good versus evil).

Why is it important?  Because mythology (world) teaches that total destruction leads to salvation from hell.  We have the technology and fundamental pastors teach a brave Xtian President will start armageddon.  Muslim extremists think it IS armageddon.

Judaism is to wake up the world from mythology (fall of mankind), so we do NOT commit the abomination of desolation (armageddon).  The real salvation is we learn to be peaceful and have a utopian society- worldwide.  No more wars, no hunger, cure all diseases, be happy together!

No hell or evil beings of mythology exist in Judaism so Xtians falsified the  ‘old’ testament and teach what Judaism forbids.  Demons are the imaginary gods of mythology.  Jesus never lived nor was he needed to die for sins - Xtians went on to do 2 thousand years of violence (real sin).  Xtians speak lies and delusions and are the devils that serve a demon, and are the demon possessed.  

In plain speak - just deluded af!

Wake up from the fall of mankind!  Reality is truth!  Judaism teaches reality!  You don’t have to convert, just be a decent human being, not to get a reward or because you fear punishment, but because you’re a decent person and because it’s good for the planet. Judaism just wants to spread joy and preserve all life. How cool is that?

ex-xtian

• 1 month ago

It assures me that the Holy Spirit dwelling within me can handle anything man can throw at me, so I have no reason to fear, because He that is within me is greater than he that is in this world being physical man or fallen angel spiritual.  God can handle all that comes against me and I have faith in Him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Simple and very true.

• 1 month ago

That it's very encouraging.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.