What's your fave John Carpenter movie?

Big trouble in little china

I haven't seen Prince of darkness for years which was a cool horror movie, I'm on the hunt for it now.

• susan
    Favorite Answer

Prince of darkness

• ?

They Live... It's partially a commentary on the Regan Era and how corrupt conservatism is destroying the US

The Original Halloween.

I love pretty much every movie he made up to Vampires in '98, but my absolute favorite is Halloween. The Thing is a very close second.

Assault on Precinct 13.

Escape From New York. I know I'll give up any chance for FA with this but Big Trouble in Little China is a terrible movie. That's why it lost 9 million at the box office.

Big trouble in little China

• Mike W

The Thing (1982)

• Greg

My fave is Starman.

• geezer

THEY LIVE !