Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I've lost my job, I'm embarrassed to bump into people I know now?

I'm not in a good situation

I'm single living alone and I just lost my job! 

I'm going to get another one but it may take a while

I feel ashamed and it puts me off going out as I may bump into someone and will have to explain the situation

Also in lockdown I've put on weight that I'm now losing but I feel rubbish

How do I deal with this? 

• God
    Favorite Answer

Just try to deal with one thing at a time.  Look on-line for jobs that you are qualified for.  Try applying for a few of them.  Don't worry about going out and running into someone you know.  When you go out just do your thing.  If you do run into someone you don't have to go into explicit detail about what you life has been like.  Just say something like "I'm getting by".  When you start working on your job situation things will seem better.  Good luck.  LLAP

You do not need to explain anything.

It's your life.Get another job and relax.

Blame Joe Biden, the guy is a louse.