Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is this guy for real?

He just broke my heart!. 

This guy and I have been seeing and talking to each other for five months now. I’ve been going through some personal issues and today he called me an basically just broke it off with me. I asked him what should we do about what’s going on between him and I and he said “ in your mind what do you think it’s going on between us”. Basically he just said there is nothing going on between us and it’s all in my mind. After the “ I love you “ and constantly listening to his problems and helping him financially! He doesn’t think anything is going on between us!.

I just told him I was tired and going to sleep and he said ok. I WILL NEVER EVER CONTACT HIM OR REPLY TO ANY MESSAGES HE SEND ME. I feel used and just some trashed being thrown away. I’m so heart broken and sad right now. He even promised me will never stop loving me and he will never leave me!. This world is so filled with bad people man like damn!. 

Anyway I just wanted to vent I guess. Man this is gonna be a long road to recovery from this pain in my heart.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Your first mistake was giving the guy money.  You barely knew him. And what woman gives a guy money anyway?  And what kind of man accepts money from a woman, anyway?  If a guy is that broke, he can't afford to be dating or have a girlfriend.  

He may have been using you for money, i have no idea.  But be happy it didn't work out.  He sounds like anAss.

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yea he is take time to get over him and find someone new. One thing that makes me mad is when someone tries to be nice to someone and they just spit it right back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.