Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailPreferences and Settings · 1 month ago

If some emails aren’t making it to one’s inbox OR spam box, what are they supposed to do?

There are certain notification emails that other people I know of are getting through their Yahoo or Gmail accounts, but I’m not getting them in my yahoo inbox or spam folder. Is there a setting or something that I’m not familiar with that can even reject some emails from entering the spam folder? 

If you haven't already, check your mail in a desktop mode using a browser. That clears up some problems.