Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 2 months ago

I need to pay tax, worried - extra income?

Hi, so in the last month I decided to make money off my hobby, which I made £1278 but obviously I used some money on material etc and now I’ve finally launched my own products but don’t know what to do? How do I let Hmrc know? I want to pay the right tax and don’t want to get in trouble? It’s been a month and I’ve not done anything about it yet as I don’t know what form to fill in etc 

1 Answer

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    HMRC self employed, it's all there. You need to register as self employed.

    It tells you step by step.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.