MrsSpyro01 asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 month ago

Do you ever wonder if your pets think that you’re the pet?

And that they own you? I don’t have any pets currently, but I was curious.

Favorite Answer

Absolutely, could you imagine aliens coming down to our planet and seeing someone walking a dog and reaching down to pick up their poop and put it in a bag. Who do you think that they would think is the superior being?

Sometimes one of my cats seemed that arrogant (that she was the master in the relationship)...! 

Lol, I don't think my pets think that

NO, but I have wondered if they thought how stupid humans are.

No, there's no doubt that we're the servants.

• ?

My cat regards me as his staff.

My cat didn't think I was his pet, he thought I was his servant. :D

Yes.  Everyday my dog runs to her basket of toys and barks at me to play with her.  She also will stare at me if I don’t take her out on demand.