Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

My hair is poofy to make my hair extensions look real. What do I do?

• Kate

I used to wear hair extension in high school & college. If your hair is poofy I would recommend straightening it. 

Also if you want to make your extensions blend always curl them {your extensions} & make sure you get the right shade that matches your hair color. Also make sure they aren’t too long. 

I used to wear bellami extensions. Zala also has really good clip ins aswell. 22 inch in my opinion was the perfect length for me because it gave volume without giving too much length.