Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Am I overreacting or do I need to turn myself in to the police? ?

Hello! I need advice on if I'm overreacting or if I really did do something terrible.

One year ago I was annoyed and stressed after a lot of tension. I went to yahoo answers and asked an anonymous question and I asked "Is my SO abusive? They have anger issues" 

And in it I very much exaggerated stuff and kind of lied. My partner isn't abusive yet I asked that anyway and I feel bad. I said they never said sorry (They do say sorry.) I also said they cuss at me a ton (Also not true) and I said they refuse to talk or reply with one worded replies (Also false) 

Anyway. I deleted them. It's been a year. But I'm still worried. I feel very bad and worry that what I did is the same as false abuse claims. Is it? Or am I worried about nothing? Three people told me I did make false abuse claims and I'm unsure if I need to turn myself in.

This was all for a story I'm writing. Thank you

• ?

Tell everyone of your sins so you can be free

I told my significant other that she was a brainwashed idiot and the daughter of Satan.  I'm not worried about her telling her dad. I mean I pay for everything and have been kicked out of clubs far worse than hell.

you technically did not commits any crime, it could've been bad if someone actually tipped the police or whatever. thats super messed up and you should prolly get help though.