Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

How likely is it that the Kansas City Chiefs go BACK to the Super Bowl for the 3rd straight season ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's going to be much harder next year, Tampa really exposed their major weaknesses and other teams will learn from that game plan.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i actually think good chance of this happening.

• 1 month ago

If players who are free agents on the team see their failure this year as a sign of things to come they might sign for big bucks with other teams while the iron's hot and KC's run might end here.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They’re my favorite to win the next Super Bowl...A perfect season is not out of the question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It will be tough. The afc will be very good.

• 1 month ago

That depends on free agency and the draft to some extent but right now they're favored to repeat in the AFC.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll put it at 3 or 4 to 1 odds. 

BTW, that would probably make them the favorite.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's hard to say.  Too many things can go wrong for them.  Next year is never guaranteed.  Players retire, they get traded, they get cut because of the salary cap, they get older, they get injured, etc.  

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not very likely and they might not win it again either.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.