Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

What’s the possibility I didn’t sleep well last night?

I had to do a blood test this morning so I had to fast. I went to bed last night at 11:30. I woke up a couple times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. After the second time, I couldn’t go back to sleep. When I tried to go back to sleep, it was time to wake up to go for my blood test appointment. By the time I got home, I had breakfast and fell asleep on the couch after at around 10am. I woke up by 1pm. What’s the reason I couldn’t go back to sleep after I went to the bathroom a second time last night?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.