Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why don't break rooms have mechanical bulls?

I think that I speak for all of us when I say - every workplace needs a mechanical bull in their break room. It could really liven up another otherwise dull day at work.

Not for me jackass.

• ?

They are too small, unless you get rid of the microwave and coffee maker.  

I'd prefer a mini ramp.  

It's a liability issue. Some snowflake will end up cracking their head open and then will sue. How about a meat cone station? I think break rooms should have a meat cone station and all of the fixings to whip up an awesome gyro.

I agree with you, because that's one thing I've always wanted to try, but not drunk and out in public. Two times, I've been to a super-huge club that had one. It was a countryish place, so I wouldn't have gone more than that. They also had bikini contests, which my slut coworker was in, so that's how I got dragged there twice.

Anyway, my break room at work is small, but maybe we could fit it in there if we got rid of the table and the microwave. I hope I don't get fired before the installation is complete, but it's a real possibility.

• Sky

Because between the billiard table and the ping pong table, there just isn't enough room.

• ?

That's an excellent suggestion. I think I'll drop a note in the box at work.

Thank you.

I don't know