Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What kind of person do you want to date?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Female.                               

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A man, my age, +/- 3 years.

Someone about 2-3 inch taller than me,

Preferably blue eyes and beard, tattoos wouldn't hurt either

someone intelligent, curious, open-minded, slightly spiritual or tolerant to my beliefs,

someone who chooses me, so I'm not a second or last option,

someone who is spontaneous enough to go for a midnight stroll, to stay up until dawn and talk **** about quantum physics and alternate universes,

someone who likes alternative music, alternative lifestyle and who is not opposed to the idea to travel around the world in a camper van,

someone who understands that love is a choice and it's 100% acceptance,

someone who doesn't want kids, maybe he's got his own from the previous marriage and it's enough, or not want at all,

So, practically a new age, spiritual, metal dude with beard :D

• 1 month ago

An attractive woman that is nice, either near my age or younger, who isn't high-maintenance...

Yeah... I'm asking for a lot and any man asking for that would be asking for a lot.

I'm 39 and have never been on a date... so I've had plenty of time to pluck flower petals and fantasize like some kind of male Cinderella. 

• 1 month ago

I like shy sensitives guys, 

but I also like really funny guys

it's important for them to have a good personality and have a good relationship 

with God. 

I don't like  pushy guys. I also don't like guys who neg (it's freaking annoying). 

Neg: they give you a backhanded compliment. 

I like smart guys as well. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like men who are sweet, sensitive and quiet. I like men who don't put themselves out there (I don't like the flirty type)... if they are flirting with you, they are probably flirting with other women too. I don't like men who have big egos. 

• 1 month ago

Well, none because I'm married.

Really HM, that is interesting, and I do catch your drift. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

there is no one for me i am meant to be alone.

• 1 month ago

A sensitive man with a loving heart.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

A loving man with a good heart who has a really good sense of humor. Someone who is hard working and smart, but loves to have fun, go on adventures and try new things. Also someone who likes to exercise and take care of himself, so that we can push each other to stay healthy. He has to be a music lover! 

• hung
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

....a kind person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.