Kaila asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

After Months later after losing my taste buds due to Covid now everything taste nasty remedies on how to get rid of this Its truly suffering?

Is just one taste at first I thought it was just meats but they have taken over everything I just need to know how long is it gonna last or is there any type of remedy I could start doing cause it’s so disgusting I can’t even explain cause I’ve never tasted it before kinda like a rotten taste ! I can’t keep being like this everyday I feel more weak just due to the fact I’m getting disgusted by it day by day a little more 

Your taste buds should return in a few weeks.  If they don't, you should contact your doctor because there are potential remedies for it.

going smell blind is called anosmia .