Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Why does every in the MCU hates Brie Larson? ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a thing being claimed by people with an agenda.  When I try to look for actual evidence or public confirmation of this, I generally find there is none...it's just speculation from people with no journalistic integrity passing their opinions off as reporting.

Don Cheadle has publicly said that it's false...though to be fair, what would he say if it WAS true?  He'd deny it anyway because it's a huge moneymaker.  So if his words contradicted some kind of actual evidence, we'd have reason to think him a liar.  But there was no evidence in the first place.

We know that she and Sam Jackson are VERY tight.

• 1 month ago

She is incredibly WOKE and came out early saying that there were too many white males at her press conferences and that she "didn't make films to satisfy white male audiences".

That was enough to get the ball rolling with comic book fans.

Then there was the awkward negative interactions with cast members like  Chris Helmsworth  during press junkets .

Her wooden acting in Captain Marvel and the fact that they made her a Mary Sue in the film was another strike.

• 1 month ago

all the supposed "hate" against her, was manufactured nonsense to create "buzz" around the film.

I have heard NONE of the actors that worked with her,   bad mouth her. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They don't.  A small handful of toxic fanboys do, but that's it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think that they do. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.