Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 2 months ago

Would you consider the 1980s tv show called "The A-Team" to also be a comedy, as well as action/adventure?

An example is a funny scene on the episode "Black Day At Bad Rock", when B.A. Baracus (played by Mr. T) needs a blood transfusion after being injured, and "Howling Mad" Murdock (played by Dwight Shultz) is the only available candidate for the blood transfusion. B.A. Baracus is afraid it's going to turn him crazy like Murdock. And Murdock says something very hilarious: "You can room with me at the VA, and I'll have them bring in extra bunk. And we can sit together and watch the walls melt!" Then B.A. Baracus screams, "Hannibal!"

*John "Hannibal" Smith was played by the late George Peppard. Templeton "Faceman" Peck was played by Tim Dunigan in the pilot episode, and by Dirk Benedict in the rest of the series.

Update:

Mismatched Tube Socks: I was born in 1985. I was unaware of "The A-Team" until I was 24 or 25. I'm 35 now, and will turn 36 this summer. Anyways, I was hooked from the moment I first started watching "The A-Team". That show is hilarious, especially the conflict between Murdock and B.A.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There was quite a bit of humor in it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it’s action comedy.

• 2 months ago

I suppose so.

I enjoyed watching the show as a kid. Find it funny that thousands of rounds were fired in each episode, but no one ever was hit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.