Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

With covid and keeping a distance, will drive ins make a comeback?

Favorite Answer

They already have... and it was quick... but I don't know if the numbers will keep climbing.

It's a bit ironic in some ways.

I grew up walking distance of a drive-in theater and we would watch (me, my stepdad and my best friend) a double-feature until like 3am... Honey I Shrunk the Kids II and Batman II... and I remember all you had was one blaring metallic speaker to put into your vehicle... but it was still dynamic - because the screen itself is bigger than IMAX. 

I have seen pop up drive ins are playing movies for over a year due to Covid.  Where have you been?