Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Where can I download the old VGA King's Quests games, 5, 6 & 7?

I actually got 1,2,&3 free. Anyone who knows about the old KQ's game may know why I am trying to avoid no 4 **shudder**.  I did get them from GOG, a LONG time ago but lost the info when the PC went down. I'd like to find a store that sales them separately and having to ties to the store after, such as having to be resisted with the store for the game to work. If anybody know where I can get these, I'd be grateful. I love the old KQ's (with voice). 6 is one of my favorites. Any help? Thanks

Update:

I should also mention, this is for windows. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pyrus
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Here is a torrent link for it. It's GOG too! 

https://mypiratebay.net/description.php?id=7198972

I've been using that site for YEARS, and I can assure you it is safe. 

• 2 months ago

I think GOG is the best place to get those games.  If you previously bought them and no longer have access to your old account you'll have to buy them again with a new account.

GOG games are DRM-free and you don't need to use their launcher to play them (unlike Steam), which sounds like what you are looking for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.