Why are Aussies in complete denial about the reality of their own country?

Favorite Answer

Its not bad if u dont live inner burbs of syd or melbs.. expensive but good food, open spaces..

Worst thing is personal security,i sleep with 2 spearguns next to my bed in case machete armed immigrant gangsters break in..

i know governments are destroying the country by allowing people here that dont act like aussies by letting them set up their own communities  and act like its the country they flee from and let them have community leaders etc etc  ..thats destroyed australia......all done for votes for governments!

I would never deny Australia is the Best country in the world to Live in its only problem is Welfare we Give Bludgers too much and Many who steal should be in jail that would make Australia better

I wish Grubbie would stay in Egypt.

• Regwah

I'm sure to be in denial about the reality of my own life let alone figure out the country.

Source(s): "How sweet to be an idiot"

maybe they dont like whats going on there

What reality? Australians know there country is there. They do not deny it. It exists.