Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why are Aussies in complete denial about the reality of their own country?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Its not bad if u dont live inner burbs of syd or melbs.. expensive but good food, open spaces..

Worst thing is personal security,i sleep with 2 spearguns next to my bed in case machete armed immigrant gangsters break in..

• 1 month ago

i know governments are destroying the country by allowing people here that dont act like aussies by letting them set up their own communities  and act like its the country they flee from and let them have community leaders etc etc  ..thats destroyed australia......all done for votes for governments!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would never deny Australia is the Best country in the world to Live in its only problem is Welfare we Give Bludgers too much and Many who steal should be in jail that would make Australia better

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wish Grubbie would stay in Egypt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm sure to be in denial about the reality of my own life let alone figure out the country.

Source(s): "How sweet to be an idiot"
  • 1 month ago

maybe they dont like whats going on there

• 1 month ago

What reality? Australians know there country is there. They do not deny it. It exists. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.