Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

What results would appear if one Googled "COVID-19" well before it existed, such as in 2017?

Favorite Answer

If you googled covid-19 in 2017, you'd get no result about covid-19.  Coronavirus however, has been around for a long while apparently, which I knew nothing about.  Was watching an old Law and Order episode, with Lenny Briscoe.  Well, in that episode, they utter the word "coronavirus".

I wasn't paying much attention to it at the time, but when I heard that word, I jumped up out of my seat, and had to rewind to make sure I heard right.  And that episode was from the early 1990's.

You would find nothing, as it hadn't been discovered yet.  You might find some discussion of the numbering of such viruses, but nothing really on Covid-19 itself. 

it might not come up