Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

People that complain of not finding a partner should not date, agree or disagree? ?

The reason why I’m saying this is because they spend most of their time finding a partner than actually getting to know a person. 

Their happiness relies on being moved back that if they had quantity then they will leave you on the spot. They have a personality that turns off people and due to this they are desperate for any person that they find attractive. The minute they meet a person that they find interesting and attractive Thats how fast they fall for them.

If for some luck they have the ability to have options than chances is they will cheat on you. A person that always has options is selective. A person who has limited options isn’t selective therefor they might date you for the wrong reasons simply because they don’t want to be alone. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You're right in a lot of aspects. People really need to get to  know each other and if they feel any hesitation or don't like the other person's behaviors, it's time to move on, but many times, they don't move on.  They just stick round for the drama, it seems.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People who can't handle the pressure of a date with a desperate person probably shouldn't date either. If you're so compliant that you marry everyone you go out to dinner with you're dangerous. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

WTF IS "Their happiness relies on being moved back that if they had quantity then they will leave you on the spot."

it's none of your business who people date and nobody is obligated to date you

• 2 months ago

I agree, however how do they switch to a personality that turns people on?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Disagree. How are they supposed to find that mate they crave if they aren't supposed to go out and meet someone? 

• 2 months ago

they need to date or they wont find one

• i + i
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Disagree.      

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.