Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

Why do so many white males in the U.S pay so much to date Asian and Hispanic women?

I am perplexed by why so many people say white women have it all and we are racist and the beauty ideal and colonizers and all that crap.

I'm 28 and I live in he U.S and nearly all the white males my age have had at least 1 asian or hispanic woman that they've dated. They tend to spoil these girlfriends rotten, lavish vacations, expensive gifts, they pay for all of their meals, for the rent and treat them in very traditional female roles where the man takes care of the finances. Yet they aren't pulling their weight, cooking, cleaning, working part time to pay some of the bills.

Then when they date a white woman they expect her to pay 50/50 for everything, half the rent, half the dinner bill. It's 50/50 to the penny.

This included all of my ex boyfriends and several friends ex boyfriends. They do the bare minimum for their girlfriends that are white, then meet a hispanic or asian woman and suddenly they're vacationing in europe or hawaii, eating at expensive steak restaurants, buying designer handbags.

I've never asked for any of these things and I've been the best girlfriend I can be, including emotional support and kindness. Whereas the asian and hispanic ex's have been demanding, dramatic, emotional rollercoasters that demand things their way or they make a scene.

I don't see any other men (black, asian, or hispanic) treating white women worse, just white men. My boyfriend simply says "I did it for her because I could afford it and she had more expensive taste than you"

• ?

It would seem that you just pick the wrong guys, have a serious case of envy and might be just a little bit bigoted. If you're not happy with a guy you're dating the appropriate action is to stop dating that particular guy. 

• ?

cause they like them

• ?

Ask your question in Society and Culture. You are not seeking advice.