Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is she sorry for cheating or for getting caught.?

I was in a relationship for four years with a woman I worked with years ago. Before we became a couple I asked her " will you love me for who I am or are you just playing with me". Obviously it's an odd question but I have been in situations where I was made to believe one thing, only to find out in a not so subtle way that I was being toyed with. She convinced me that she genuinely loved me and afterwords we started dating. She moved in with me in a matter of weeks within three years the fire of passion still burned within us but as of a week ago everything went sideways. Now I know many would ask if I could see any signs that maybe we were not as close as I thought. But in all honesty I didn't in fact the only time there was any problem between us, was the day her sister accused her of treating me like crap. One week later I walked into our apartment with her making out with a girl that I have never met or seen before. The two of them where almost completely naked and even after I yelled what the hell was going on, they were still going at it. She ran after me saying that it wasn't that big of deal and that it didn't mean anything. Before driving away I yelled "It didn't mean anything or I didn't". She keeps texting how sorry she is but I haven't answered since.

Hold on, I'll ask her:

Okay, I'm back. I called her and asked her whether she's sorry for cheating, or just for getting caught, and she told me. Unfortunately she ALSO told me not to tell you, and since she's such a good friend of mine I had to promise. So I can't tell you. Sorry.