Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Is it unfair that my boss fired me for nit speaking Spanish to a customer?

I work in a retail store. An Acquaintance of mine came in to the store recently and started speaking Spanish to me. Now I don’t like speaking Spanish in public so I didn’t. He got mad and told the manager. Now that’s unfair. Speaking Spanish is not part of my job and none of the other coworkers Speak it

basically, jews,buddhists,muslims pray head down to satan. during the night christian earthlybowdowns count 40 times more than daily earthlybowdowns. since, most of the time witches pray during the night against christians, it's best to pray at night ...maybe you could do 2000 christian earthlybowdowns.. notice that muslims-jews-buddhists stay head down which shows that they worship satan; christians have to get up super fast showing allegiance to Christ and not the devil. so, christian earthlybowdowns: u face east, legs together (so that demon don't run underneath ur legs); u look at the eyes of icon (energy goes ur way according to saint Pelageya of Ryazan); u make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (first three fingers together as if u had a pinch of salt in them; thumb always straight; ring and pinky to palm; firmly touch forehead: "in the name of the Father"; firmly touch 1cm above belly button: "and of the Son", raise hand to chest level and now move to right shoulder where three bones meet: "and of the Holy"; move to left shoulder: "Spirit. Amen"; release the fingers; hand down by ur side); u bow down on ur knees (knees together), then put hands on the floor just touching each other, then forehead on top of backofhands; as soon as ur forehead touches the back of hands, get up super fast showing allegiance to Christ (and not the devil). do 2000 times during the night against witches. 'cuz witches work hard for satan (by praying like three hours); you have to show them respect by outworking them; u feel me? but of course when u tired u could pray the Jesus prayer at least three times every hour (don't sleep 4 more than 1 hour; wake up and pray the Jesus prayer three times; then u can rest a little bit; in case witches pray real hard to satan, then u have to pray to Jesus as many times as possible); thank u; forgive me rudeness.

Source(s): how will the gov't try to keep population constant? by changing dna from two strands to three strands using the infamous unforgivable mark of the beast; better hide, homie. hide ur kids, hide ur wife, antichrist is flyin' thru town. take ur glocks out and shoot that son of a bytch down. he's an s-o-b 'cuz his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus. funny thing is that she pretends to be a virgin; forgive me.

It's more than unfair. 

It's probably unlawful. 

Your "acquaintance" and your "boss" are both jerks. 

I'd sue the company for a wrongful discharge. 

Talk to a lawyer.

I guess you never heard that "the customer comes first."  You could have served the customer as he wished, but you refused to.  Being fired for not serving someone is perfectly fair. There is NO law in the USA requiring anyone to speak English.

This can't possibly be the whole story.

If speaking Spanish is not one of the job requirements, no.

And I've heard of "nitpicking" but never "nit speaking."

• ?

I had to teach chemistry to students who English was not there primary language and I didn't know Spanish