Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

17 leaking watery fluid from my vagina?

Hi guys. So i had sex with my current boyfriend for the first time two weeks ago, we have been together for a year now. However the last two days, i have leaked a watery fluid from my vagina. It doesn't feel like discharge as it is literally water clear and odourless that wets my underwear. My periods due in a week i was wondering if it could be that? However ive never had this before. Im stressing about what it may be as it has only occurred after i had sex. It may be me overthinking things as i have anxiety and notice small changes in my body very quickly! Any opinions would be appreciated x

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It could be due to a bacterial infection or possibly an STD if he's been with any other partners.  In any case, you need to get that checked ASAP, since you say it only happened after sex.  You can go to a gynecologist or to a clinic to be evaluated because there's no way for anyone here to tell exactly what you have going on in your vagina.  You need to be medically evaluated and properly tested. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.