Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

What can I do different?

I am soon going to be an adopted Father and get married to a wonderful girl but am troubled by her daughter Julia behavior Julia is seven and has never had a Father in her life A very cute little girl who loves to wear little dresses and wants a pony.

She gets in trouble when they spend the day with me. Diana says at home she might need to be smacked on the bottom but she does not do anything serious enough to get a spanking as she does over my place,

Today it happened most recently. I came in and Julia was across Mommy's lap. It seems more awkward for me then it does for Diana or even Julia! Julia each time has had her little dress up past her waist so her thin white underpants are seen. Diana each time has stopped to tell me what Julia had done wrong and that she is spanking her panty.

Maybe it is common for Daddy to see this....I am over reacting on that part

I am concerned why she has a behavior problem when visiting with me? 

REPORTED for sexual exploitation of a child!

PEDOPHILE TROLL reported