Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

should we clone dead celebrities?

should we clone dead celebrities like evils and other famous people from history then gather them all together in a theme park where people can meet them as they act like the real celebrities that they are cloned from ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 days ago

Doesn't seem very useful. Already left forever. 😒

• 1 week ago

There are a lot of moral questions that come along with this, but I mean it would be rather dope. Having said that, I don't support the cloning of evil ones. I wouldn't mind having Jerry Stiller back though.

• 3 weeks ago

It wouldn't matter. Even if they looked exactly like their predecessor, it wouldn't be the original entertainer. They might not even have the same talent or any at all. Cloning just means having exact dna. Everything else about a person is through personal choices, life experiences, devine intervention, etc.; things that cannot be duplicated through cloning.

• 2 months ago

No. Judging what they call a celebrity now, um , let's just say we've got way too many.

• 2 months ago

No, a clone shares the same DNA but does not have the same memories and is not the same person.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No way should they be cloned.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We might have undesirable results. Firstly clones don't look alike their original copy. Most Celebrities undergo surgeries to perfect their look, so clone will be uglier self. In the end, law will not permit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.