Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Where can I buy a Rottweiler German shepherd puppy ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

usually they show up for sale in the newspaper, it is usually the section of the newspaper where there are individual names, their phone numbers, and what they are selling. 

Or you can go to your local humane society and ask for one, but you'd get one there that is likely used or abused. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It would hard , or just plane luck if you find such a dog .

• 2 months ago

Hopefully nowhere.

Buy one or the other.   When you mix breeds you are mixing traits that don't always go together and can lead to behavioural issues. 

• 2 months ago

Keep checking at all the pounds & rescues for this specific mix.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Where+can+I+buy+a+...

They are bred by BYBer or Puppy Mills, no reputable breeders breed mutts.

Check out Craig's List, check online, check out the German Shepherd rescues in your state, they may have that specific cross, also check out the Rottweiler rescues in your state, they, too, may have that specific cross.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Undoubtedly from a BY Greeder.     You'd be very foolish to take on a mix like this!!

• 2 months ago

Wendy's       

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When you reach legal age to own a dog - and dogs are property, minors and the mentally handicapped cannot own property - try a rescue.  Here are examples of your legal/mental age:  “Did you know tiger woods died today ?;,” Do you eat with your mouth ?”“

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I got all of mine from Craigslist.

Source(s): Owner of Rottweilers, German Shepherds and Basset Hounds for 40+ years
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At a rescue of course.

• 2 months ago

Plenty of mutts in shelters and rescues

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.