Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is German people so much superior to Greek people in everything?

Germany: industrialized, well organized, always on time, adjusted working hours and high profitability, great national football team...

Greece: living of tourism, working lots of hours but a low productivity, delusional far left and far wing movements, medium to weak national football team...

Update:

*far left and far right movements

Update 2:

@Crusty: Haha.

@Sofia: Germany was in ruins too. Greece got money from Marshall Plan. I believe Turkey is disputing those resources, so maybe they don't entirely belong to Greece. Just saying.

@NiteOwl: I guess... Our olives are better than their olives. Southwestern European Olive Power!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You're gonna start an olive war on YA D:

• 2 months ago

Greeks excel in several areas, but mostly in tax evasion.

• 2 months ago

Because Germans ruined Greece in WW2 and wipped out 15% of the total Greek population 

They never gave us Greeks reparations for that never 

Actually all alone we fought hard to rebuild our country 

I want to add also that Greece is not in decline we Greeks make babies specially diaspora Greeks even more 

Italy and Bulgaria have worse birth rate than Greece 

Source(s): Greece is not poor we have oil,gas and other precious natural resources that we discovered lately I hope Germans and Western powers leave us alone to use them something that I don't see happening sadly
  • 2 months ago

They are not, and Greeks did not commit genocide against the Jews. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Germany has the best economy (GDP) in Europe but it is not about "working hard" but of numbers of the workforce. The Greeks work hard too but they are just over 10 million and in decline while the Germans are over 80 million and very loyal to their economy and to paying taxes. Only France, England and Italy can compete with Germany, the other EU countries have "too small" economies and populations. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When the Greeks conquer their empire they stayed South of Russia where it's warm 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.