Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Military recruiter wants to visit my house?

Hi I have a question regarding military recruiters asking to come to my house? 

a recruiter I have been in communication with, wants to come to my house. And this is not the first recruiter but second that persistently insist to drop me off at my house/come bring paperwork at my house.... like come in my house.....I kindly decline their ride and visitation offers, rather request to meet someplace else.....like at their own offices....long story short since I am going to be shipped off soon, the recruiter originally said they will hand to me to paperwork at the hotel I’ll be in before shipping off...so why does he now want to come to my house but we will be at the same place later on...

Seeking advice,

Thanks. 

I suspect the reason is precisely because you have made it clear you have something to hide.

• Mrsjvb

Why are you not wanting to let him come to your house?  He’s doing it as a convenience to you.  Looking over it prior to the ship out day means any errors can be fixed in time and thus allow you to actually ship out as scheduled 

why don't you ask them.