Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Best lossless PNG crop/rotate tool or software?

I scan booklets in the center of flatbed to ensure no cutoff. I'm looking for some way to crop a PNG while rotating it bit by bit to keep the booklet at the right angle, without losing ANY quality. I don't care if it's free or paid. I used to use HP Smart app and it would be perfect but it seems to turn my PNGs to JPGs, and I can't find the option to change that. Do you know of one?

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Irfanview (freeware) can do it, save to the original file format. For better control, use Photoshop (paid), Corel (paid) or Gimp (free).