Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Are you having any side effects of C O V I D vaccines?

What are they, and whats the name of vaccine you are given

Yep.  I'm counter-culture again.  I thought I would become more mellow and compliant.  I would fit in and have a peaceful life.

Now they are shutting down churches, and pushing a vaccine made using aborted fetal cell lines to test it, and others that actually contain fetal cell lines.  People are talking about government forced vaccinations, which is more believable now than in any time in history.  If they can shut churches, they can do most anything.

There is no good reason - I'm not likely to catch it and if I do, it's not likely to be serious.  

So here I am an outsider again.

• ?

No.  I've had both doses of the vaccine and I had no side effects.  There's soreness at the injection site that lasts for about 2 days, which is common for every vaccine (my tetanus shot was sore for a solid week).  However, some other people I know felt a bit crappy for a day or two.

I had both shots of the Moderna vaccine. First shot I only had a sore arm. Second shot, I had a sore arm and flu-like symptoms. Am fine now.

Pfizer it turns you to mush, my hand is falling off and crushes up like a cake. 

• ?

My 2nd Moderna shot actually, gave me slight fever, chills, and fatigue for about 12 hours but that just means it was working as intended

I have had the following side effects: Fever, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, constant farting, halitosis, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, and acid reflux.

None.  I'm also not getting a shot for something with a >99% survival rate.

• Andy C

Sounds like normal, acceptable side effects. 

Here's the best one:

NOT DYING OF COVID-19!

A little tired day after first one. Several months ago none for husband. My 93 year old mom a little dizzy

• Tavy

None for myself and husband, phyzer a month ago. Or anyone else I know.