Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I think we all agree that Taxing the rich corporations and individuals is justified at this point.  What other things can we agree on?

Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft along with their CEOs, board members, and founders are TOO RICH.  Plus they deserver some payback for helping steal the election but I digress.

We need to tax the hell out of these companies and their employees to pay for all the liberal nonsense (maybe not so much nonsense):

1) Free Health Care

2) Free College

3) Universal Basic Income

4) Uplifting of Negroes with Reparations and whatnot

5) Tranny agendas

6) Green Deals

As long as you sickos stay away from brainwashing my kids, we can agree on this.

What else can we agree on?

FREEDOM

This is what allows you to throw a tantrum like you do and not be "disappeared" by the government.  Do you think you'd get away with all that subversion and undermining you're pulling over here in other countries like China, North Korea, Cuba, etc,  No?  Count your blessings.

And here you thought you'd never agree with a non lefty.

Am I right? 

Blue Ninja, you're a moron.  I'm trying to help your kind out here by finding common ground and all you can do is attack.

LOL!

Favorite Answer

Rich people and corporations are not captives. They can easily afford to move overseas at any time.

All corporate taxes get passed on to consumers.  Admit you want to tax the poor.

I had to let men see my privates to fix my car,  soo broke,.

oh, but we don't agree.  why should a successful corporation be taxed more heavily than one of lesser value to the public?  [profit is partly due to adding value to the public through goods and services they volunteer to buy].

UHURU!             

Did you enjoy your rant?

Source(s): ^^^^ This is what we call a question