Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Can you describe your dream wedding?

Not really I'm already married.

I don't plan on getting married hun.

The woman's family pays for it, and we get married in the center of Wrigley Field.

If I ever get married again, I would do a private ceremony on the beach of Llandwyn, in Anglesey, Wales.

The beach and the area is beautiful and romantic.

St Dwynwen is the Welsh patron saint of lovers, which makes her the Welsh equivalent of St Valentine. She founded a convent on Llanddwyn, off the west coast of Anglesey, where a well named after her became a place of pilgrimage after her death in 465AD. Visitors to the well believed that the sacred fish or eels that lived in the well could foretell whether or not their relationship would be happy and whether love and happiness would be theirs. Remains of Dwynwen’s church can still be seen today.

I don't want to get married. But if I were going to get married... it would be a small wedding because I don't have many family members or friends to invite.

It would be in a garden in mid Spring, in front of both of our families and all of our friends. I would be wearing a dress with a long train, and the decorations would be in white and purple. Perhaps something like this, with a gazebo 

Yes - somebody else gets married and I have dinner and dance with the bridesmaids

Yes but Justice of the Peace is so much easier and cheaper.

🥴

Its easy.

=> ........................none. 😄🥴