Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Can you describe your dream wedding?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Not really I'm already married.

• 2 months ago

I don't plan on getting married hun.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The woman's family pays for it, and we get married in the center of Wrigley Field.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If I ever get married again, I would do a private ceremony on the beach of Llandwyn, in Anglesey, Wales.

The beach and the area is beautiful and romantic.

St Dwynwen is the Welsh patron saint of lovers, which makes her the Welsh equivalent of St Valentine. She founded a convent on Llanddwyn, off the west coast of Anglesey, where a well named after her became a place of pilgrimage after her death in 465AD. Visitors to the well believed that the sacred fish or eels that lived in the well could foretell whether or not their relationship would be happy and whether love and happiness would be theirs. Remains of Dwynwen’s church can still be seen today.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't want to get married. But if I were going to get married... it would be a small wedding because I don't have many family members or friends to invite.

• 2 months ago

It would be in a garden in mid Spring, in front of both of our families and all of our friends. I would be wearing a dress with a long train, and the decorations would be in white and purple. Perhaps something like this, with a gazebo 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Yes - somebody else gets married and I have dinner and dance with the bridesmaids

• 2 months ago

Yes but Justice of the Peace is so much easier and cheaper.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴

Its easy.

=> ........................none. 😄🥴

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.