Fu4
Fu4 asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll. What's your opinion on eyebrow slit?

I see that slit lol

Three of our tattoo artists have slit eyebrows.  They look really good on some guys, but not on women.

Well, I didn’t know the meaning of it, but I used to let my brother put it in my eyebrows until I found out the meaning of it...😊

Source(s): For a sec I thought u wouldn’t be able to see it, but it was growing back out on that pic💀

it depends, maybe it's a scar. my brother has recently made the artificial one, it looks good on him. i personally don't see the need to do it.

• ?

I had to look that up...

First impression: makes me think someone tried to resolve a hack job on their eyebrows by somehow converting into a 'fashion trend'. 

• ?

I don't care for it.  Before I knew it was a fashion trend, I assumed it was scar tissue from having an eyebrow piercing - lol.