Can you imagine anything more satisfying than Trump winning the Presidency in 2024, and Liberals committing mass nationwide suicide?

• ?

I can think of countless things more satisfying than that.

I'm just glad that Republicans are not drinking poisoned Kool-aide now.  Liberals will not disappear, because love of freedom never disapears. I do wish US conservatives would give up their endless, futile, attempts to reduce most Americans to slavery.

Indeed I can.  Trump convicted in NY of tax evasion and fraud, sentenced to prison, then extradited to Pennsylvania and convicted of election fraud, then extradited to D.C. and convicted of subversion and inciting insurrection.

• ?

It won't happen! why? As of the election, thousands of Republicans have left the party in disgust. The insurgency made them decide to not support the storming of the Capitol. And the verbal encouragement  from Trump was all they needed to proceed to the Capitol with a vengeance. Nobody wants an Autocrat for President. If Trump runs, he will lose again. If he became a 2-time loser, what havoc would he cause?

Your too much of an idiot to give a response to your rant other than calling you what you are, an idiot.

• ?

Do you hear yourself wishing death on people? Is this what being a supporter of that fake ex president is all about? 

It’s going to be amazing. After listening to his speech at cpac, he is still here and fighting for Americans stronger than ever. He may not run but he will endorse someone who will carry his MAGA. Someone with integrity and honesty

He has plenty of republicans who do support his agenda in the senate and congress. I believe his speech has created a storm for democrats. I believe that Washington republicans are ready to kick *** and will do everything possible to stop the evil.........they WILL 

Yes. Watching Biden wipe the floor with Dump a 2nd time and then has him sent to prison to rot for his crimes. #NoFraud 

• ?

Why do Republicans want to turn America into a dictatorship. The founding fathers would not support the Republicans of today. 45 is a wannabe king George.

When I was a kid I used to have dreams that I could fly.