?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: Do you like to go plays?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I would really like to see a Broadway play.  I've only been to a play once while I was in school. 

• ?

I LOVE going to plays, musicals and ballets. In 2019, I went to several of them, and I was heartbroken when COVID reached the US and all of it shut down last year 💔

• ?

You bet. I go plays golf. I go plays poker. I go plays with family canines. I go plays on the piano. I go plays Grand Theft Auto.

NOT FOR QUITE some time but long ago I did..

I don't watch plays, and my dad said even when he was growing up plays were an occasional thing.

• ?

no.....but i like to make my own naughty plays.